Pages

Saturday 26 February 2011

Gamingheap Special - Endeavours In Oblivion - PS3 (Part 7)

After a brief break from Oblivion, i've returned to continue along with the great quests and explore the massive world. I spent most of today finishing off older quests i never payed any attention to.

One of these quests involved me reuniting some long lost twins and then going to their long abandoned ancestrial home and killing 3 ogres that had taken it over. I killed the first 2, but the last one wandered off!
So, i spent the next 10 minutes searching the Great Forest for it in vain... until i went back to the cottage and found it running at me from the north. Anyway, so, i killed it and then i got 300 gold coins for doing the whole thing. Another quest had me sneaking into a town guard captain's private quarters and searching for clues on why he was raising the taxes so high. Turns out he was using the money to give to his cousins. I got him a couple of years in the castle's dungeons for that!

This game's so fun, very glitchy but very fun as well. I still haven't got enough Grand Soul Gems to complete vampire cure quest. I need one more EMPTY Grand Soul Gem and even then i have to collect the right ingredients according to the Elder Scrolls Wiki. Meh', hopefully i'll find one soon.

No comments: