Pages

Wednesday 9 February 2011

Gamingheap Special - Endeavours In Oblivion - PS3 (Part 5)

Gamingheap Special - Endeavours In Oblivion - PS3

PART 5

Well. I've been climbing the ranks of the Thieves Guild for a few days now, and finally i'm about to begin the final quest "The Ultimate Heist", stealing one of the Elder Scrolls itself! I've slashed my way through blindfolded monk infested caves, zombie and vampire infested catacombs, the cellars of churches filled with ghosts, several castles all to now enter the Imperial City sewers once again and nick an Elder Scroll! Woot!

I'm level 12, very nearly level 13 and i just got my armourer skill high enough to repair magical items, which is really helpful. My sneak is creeping up at level 44. Those are the 2 i like to concentrate on with the exception of increasing my willpower and intelligence to boost my magicka. Being a vampire is tough as taking sun-damage when i haven't fed on human blood for a while is really irritating as you cannot fast travel. I've got a rather large collection of armours, wepons and general clothing and i am starting to collect books now.

This game is, to put it bluntly, amazing! It just blows my mind how big it is! I seriously cannot wait for the next one... now, on with the heist!

No comments: