Pages

Thursday 10 February 2011

Gamingheap Special - Endeavours In Oblivion - PS3 (Part 6)

Gamingheap Special - Endeavours In Oblivion - PS3

PART 6

I successfully completed the final quest for the Gray Fox and finished all the quests for the Thieves Guild. The last quest "The Ultimate Heist", involved sneaking through the Imperial Sewers once again and infiltrating the Imperial Palace. It was rather hard when 5 Skeletons, a Zombie and a Rat ambushed me in a very small tunnel, I had a load of Health Potions so i healed myself quicker.

I got several magical weapons, so many that i had to wait 48 hours so that my Vampirism reached 100% and my strength increased so i could carry them all! I'm now level 14 and my sneak skill is level 46, and my armoury level 50. My Waterfront House has 3 chests in it fulled to the brim with clothes, weapons and books etc. I've adventured many caves now, with many treasures and tons of gold!

I'm going to continue with the Dark Brotherhood missions, the next which involves killing a very powerful vampire. My Claymore Of Flaming will sort him out, vampires are extremely weak to fire, which means I am too.

I've set foot in the Shivering Isles expansion pack world too. These strange creatures called Grumbits (I think that's what they're called) carry around bone maces and shields. They don't pack much in means of defense or attack. Not much to say at the moment, although it isn't too hard.

1 comment:

DJPimpDaddy said...

Speaking of books, I have been on a quest to find all the skill boosting books. I have almost cleaned out Bravil. Lots of "You're not supposed to be in here" speeches from the town guard as I work my way through the castle lol.

I wish my armorer skill was higher. I still have to pay to repair all my magical stuff! Jealous.