Pages

Monday 24 January 2011

Getting Trophies for Uncharted 2: Among Thieves and Killzone 2

I earned 10 bronze trophies to day in the space of just over 4 hours of hardcore gaming! I earned 6 for Uncharted 2: Among Thieves and 4 for Killzone 2.

I thoroughly enjoying both games along with Fallout: New Vegas. New Vegas, is very hard as i have the difficulty to Normal an the addition of "Hardcore" mode which adds the disadvantages of dying from hunger, thirst and lack of sleep and making ammo weigh you down. This means i must carry only a small amount of ammo for each weapon, the less weapons i carry the more ammo i can carry for each. I only have 4% of the trophies for New Vegas though as most of them are unlocked through the story and all I've been doing is going around shooting people!

I now have 16% of the trophies for Uncharted 2: Among Thieves. The game isn't too hard but has hard bits in it. Just now i completed a mission where i had to climb up to a hotel which was later destroyed with me in it by a helicopter's missiles. Then i had to climb over to the next building and take down the enemy helicopter with a rocket launcher! It was awesome and looked absolutely incredible. The game is practically perfect apart from the odd glitch or two. I haven't tried online yet, but i think i will soon, there's trophies involved!

Killzone 2 is the hardest of the 3 new games i've bought. It's trophies are hard to get and the missions take several attempts to work out and kill the enemy Helghast troops. It looks brilliant and is very fun, i recommend it to anyone that likes FPSs. The online multiplayer is more fun than the campaign mode though. You can work as a team with up to 32 players in the Warzone! In each match there's a variety of different game modes including Body Count (Team Deathmatch), Assassination (Kill or defend a certain player) and Search and Destroy (attack or defend a target), etc.

These games rock and I suppose I'll try to finish these first before i pick up any new games...

1 comment:

Blake said...

I am missing 2 trophies for killzone 2. They are online trophies, both are come in the top 3 and 1% of all online players. I did try for a week and worked it out, based on my average time of game play.

Than in order for me to do that, I would have to had played a min of 8 hrs a day for 7 days to get those trophies. If I had no family and job and no life, then maybe I could.