Pages

Friday 14 January 2011

Fallout 3 Massacre Dog!

Recently i've been playing the hell out of Fallout 3. It is actually suprisingly good - i didn't expect it to be this addicting - although i suppose it was game of the year in 2008!

Long story short, i went to a few scary metro stations and found heaps of ammo. Then i went back to "Megaton" the nearest town and was suprised to see a stray dog there! It was called Dogmeat and it seemed happy enough to follow me around. Now he's my own massacre dog and whenever there's and enemy about - he takes no prisoners! He also acts as a sniffer dog and finds ammo, chems, weapons and all sorts for you!
And... best of all - he's practically invincible! Really! He can be set on fire, hit by a missile launcher, blown up by grenades and he can even take a mini-nuke and only loose 1 health-point!

So far i've killed... Radroaches, Giant Ants, Radscorpians, Fire Ants, Ghouls, Feral Ghouls, Glowing Ones, Yui Guans, Deathclaws, Humans, A Queen Fire Ant, Mole Rats, Centaurs, Protectrons, Robobrains, Members of the Brotherhood, Brahmins, Super Mutants and Mirelurks, Sentry Droids and Mark I, II, II and Mark IV turrets... phew!

It's really fun, but my karma is extremely low meaning that bounty hunters occasionally appear to try and kill me... they never live to tell the tale!

2 comments:

DJPimpDaddy said...

I wasn't sure where to put this, but definitely go out on PSN and download the free demo for Apache Air Assault. After playing it I am going to buy a copy this week if I can find one local. The game is over the top awesome, and if you like modern combat games and love flying then you can't go wrong. It pushes the PS3 to the brink graphical wise.

Glad to see you love your PS3! Did you think anymore about changing the blog name or will that screw up the statistics and subscribers?


Also I will send you a friend request tonight on PSN so look for it tomorrow from DJP1mpdaddy.

Oli said...

Thanks for the advice. I am actually checking out some demos and i did see that Apache game in a list somewhere! I downloaded a demo for "InFamous" which kinda sucks and i'm currently %10 through a demo download for Uncharted 2. A change of name would screw a lot of stuff up, so i stuck with what i've got.

I'll be sure to add you on PSN aswell!