Pages

Thursday 27 January 2011

Coming to the end of Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - PS3

Well, it's been pretty immense playing this masterpiece. I'm 4 levels away from completing it (I found out online). In the last few hours playing through it, I have smashed a train through a trainyard wall, ran up another train whilst shooting down another Helicopter-Gunship, adventured through some ice caverns being threatened by weird humanoid beasts with purple dark hair and horns, taken down a tank in the middle of a small Tibetan village, fought off a good 60 to 70 soldiers with shotguns, assault-rifles, sniper rifle, pistols, revolvers and sniper-rifles in the middle of a ruined monastery and finally found the secret entrance to Shambala!

I probably going to finish it soon and claim my first Gold PSN trophy, i cannot wait to see the ending!

1 comment:

DJPimpDaddy said...

Nice! Congrats man.

I wish I had more time. My problem is I have too many games, and not enough time. Then I compound the problem and buy MORE games lol.

Enjoy the gold trophy! Earning those take time.