Pages

Thursday 23 February 2012

Uncharted 3, the best Uncharted yet!

Another game I bought last December (I bought so many!), Uncharted 3 is turning out to be a truly epic game! I unfortunately never played the first one, but I loved Uncharted 2 with its amazing cinematic, movie-like gameplay. That's one thing I love about the series - the whole blockbuster movie feel to it - there are some outstanding level designs, for example the level in Uncharted 2 where you are hanging from a train that is overhanging a massive snowy cliff or a level I completed in Uncharted 3 today where you are in a cruise ship which sinks with you in it!

Uncharted 3's story is great, focusing more on Nathan Drake's past and his endeavour to find the 'Atlantis of the Sands". it's a rather big game too with over 20 chapters and 100 treasures to go back and find throughout the game! Combat is better than ever before with a few new weapons and much better melee combat. It all looks very realistic as well as the graphics are top-class. Expect a Gamingheap Review tomorrow or Saturday at the lastest!

2 comments:

Matt Sainsbury said...

Believe it or not... I have never played an Uncharted game. It's on my list of things to do, but I've never got around to it :O

Perhaps I'll start small scale and play the Vita game.

MimiPRGameFreak said...

Like GamesAndBiz, I haven't played an Uncharted game yet. I have the first one and second one, but haven't started it yet. I have too many games on my backlog list.

- The Girl Gamer