Pages

Monday 20 February 2012

Thanks for reading!

I started this humble hobby nearly 2 years ago in March 2010. Since then I have acquired 31 followers, close on 15,000 page views from people in countries all over the world including the US, UK, Canada, Germany, Australia, France and Russia. I would just like to dedicate this post to you guys for reading my blog and some of you for also sharing your thoughts as comments on my posts. I hope to continue this blog for the foreseeable future, so, all you gamers out there...

Game on! :)

2 comments:

Chalgyr said...

Thanks for posting and sharing. This little community of ours has grown a lot over the last several months in particular, and it's been a lot of fun getting to read the thoughts of other gamers. :)

Oli said...

I concur, it's really been great fun :)