Pages

Thursday 24 March 2011

Laptop Repaired... Sort Of...

Yes, well, I found my laptop in its bag in my room when I got home this afternoon. I was just like "Woohoo!". Now that everything has been wiped from it, I have to start all over again and consequently had to download a load of stuff. They only fixed the damaged/missing drivers so I still have to return it in 5 days so they can repair the faulty wiring in the screen. Cost £70, complete rip-off in my opinion for just one wire!

Not much on the gaming side believe it or not. Seeing as my room is also being completely refurnished, I can't use my PS3 for the moment, which really does suck! I might try and set it up downstairs in the study. The screen's bigger in there too!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

ah, the fun part about wiping your computer clean.... reloading all the programs, lol. But at least your computer will run better :)

Anonymous said...

Do you got the 3DS?