Pages

Saturday 5 March 2011

Gamingheap Special - Endeavours In Oblivion - PS3 (Part 8)

Gamingheap Special - Endeavours In Oblivion - PS3

PART 8


I have done a lot since my last post about Oblivion... a lot! I have leveled up to 24 and have the largest amount of Strength you can possibly have. This makes both my weapons deadlier and allows me to carry loads more lb's of loot. I bought the best house in Skingrad as well and after i'd bought all of the furnishings i'd spent around 50k on the whole package! Higher levels means better loot and better armour and weapons found on enemies, selling these adds up to heaps of cash. I have the best armour too, Daedric heavy armour which i enchanted myself after I gained access the Arcane University.

The Arcane University is epic. If you haven't got access to it yet, get access to it! You can enchant weapons and armour and even create your own spells... at a cost of course. You need Soul Gems as well, the larger the Soul the more magic you can put into your enchantments. I enchanted each of my pieces of Daedric armour with individual stat increases so that each stat is covered - it's proved to be very useful so far!

I've also been completing old quests I never started when I got them. Some of them are much easier than others, but because they're old quests from when I was in the lower levels, the rewards kinda suck. 've made lots of trips into Oblivion now and have shut about 5 gates I think. They're not that hard, but if you run from enemies then they all group up on you later which proves kinda tricky and certainly backfires on you. I think i'm near to completing the main storyline quest as well. I have to go and get help from all the cities to send support to Bruma which is under attack from Daedra.

Yeah, this game is ultra addictive, i'm fast approaching my 100th hour! My blog's 1st anniversary is coming up to! I might post something special then...

No comments: