Pages

Monday 7 March 2011

Gamingheap Special - Endeavours In Oblivion - PS3 (Part 9)

Gamingheap Special - Endeavours In Oblivion - PS3

PART 9


A mere hour before I hit my 100th hour playing Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion I finished the main storyline. The last quests were actually relatively easy, whether it is because i'm ridicuously over-strenghtened with the best armour and very good weapons or because the last quests are plain easy I don't know. I'm not sure whether i've mentioned it yet, but I have the best armour (Daedric) and have enchanted each piece to fortify my Magic, Strength, Willpower and Intelligence. I've been training my magic for a while now. I'm also a Master (100 skill level) in Armourer, Security and Heavy Armour meaning I can repair anything and everything without breaking my repair hammers, use the legendary Skeleton Key to 100% sucessfully pick any lock and run without decreased speed whilst wearing heavy armours. I don't want to give away any of the main storyline incase anyone reading this has not yet completed it, but you get a decent unique set of armour at the end.

There are still loads of quests I can complete to completely finish this game to the max, but, i'm officialy removing this game from my Unifinished games list because i've completed the main storyline. I still have to complete the expansions seperately as well though.

I'm going to start them tomorrow, but i'm intruiged by DJPimpDaddy's post about finding the uber rare bigfoot and might take a look into that first...

No comments: