Pages

Tuesday 8 March 2011

Gamingheap Special - Endeavours In Oblivion - PS3 (Part 10)

Well, I moved onto the Shivering Isles expansion pack today, although I didn't play for too long. I entered the portal and this wierd guy in a room told me that the God of Madness Sheogorath wants to see me in his temple or something, but, he also said i'd have to get past the Gatekeeper that guards and holds the keys to 'Madness' and 'Dementia'. Both of these places are sort of counties like the county of 'Skingrad' in Cyrodill for example. There are a lot of new monsters too. There are these weird swimming humanoid blue crocodiles. At first I just saw some water movement in a nearby lake. When I got closer, it jumped out at me. There are these strange Treant type creatures as well. I can't remember what they're called, but there's two type, one harder than the other. The Shivering Isles is a weird place, and kind of scary actually. It's fun as there's a dozen new weapons and a load of other stuff too.

That's basically all I did. I forgot to mention I also completed the Fighting Guild quests and the Dark Brotherhood quests last week. At the end of the Fighting Guild quests there's an awesome helmet you are rewarded with that isn't too bad to be honest. More on Oblivion tomorrow!

No comments: