Pages

Sunday 4 April 2010

Beat Rayman DS!

Yay! After like 6 years of just ignoring it I spent last week just rushing through it and finally annihilated the last boss: Razorbead! Sad I know... Anyway it ended with this small unsatisfying movie clip and then I turned off the system and shoved the game back in my DS case. What next? Well, I beat COD 4: Reflex Edition - Wii, so I might just level up on online multiplayer. I still have loads of games that i haven't completed too! The main one would be Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings - DS, I might move onto that.

Anyway, for now i'm level 25 in online multiplayer on COD 4: Reflex Edition - Wii and I can actually thrash most level 50's! it's fun! Spent most today levelling up, eating Easter egg and watching Transformers 2 which I rented from Blockbuster Video. I also rented District 9, Ice Age 3 (yeah... I know...) and Terminator: Salvation. All of last years great movies I never got time to see.

2 comments:

DJPimpDaddy said...

Congrats! I always feel great when I finish a long game, but have that indecision on what to play next. I am currently trying to figure out if I want to play Zelda Phantom Hourglass, The World Ends With You, or Scribblenauts next! I kinda started all 3 but put them down when Dragon Quest 5 came out.

Oli said...

Yeah, I always head straight for the hardcore RPG too! lol! I'd go with Zelda if I was you, it's probably the best out of the 3 you mentioned. :)