Pages

Monday 29 March 2010

Rayman 2 nearly finished

When I was around 5 or 6 I discovered Rayman and he was my favourite game character, I played Ubisoft's Rayman 2: The Great Escape on PC and loved it. I got stuck on one level called 'The cave Of Bad Dreams'.
I lost interest and never returned to it.

When I got my DS Lite in 2005 I bought a game - you guessed it, Rayman DS! It was a remake of the Great Escape. I got past 'The Cave Of Bad Dreams' and progressed to 'The Sanctuary of stone of fire'. I couldn't do it... I lost interest once again.

Until now! Since last week I have got to the final boss stage, which, quite frankly is impossible. The first bit requires you to hit bombs back at Razorbead's Robot 3 times, easy. The second bit requires you to fly around on a rocket propelled flying shell a few feet above a boiling hot magma lake which can kill you instantly whilst grabbing virtually unreachable missiles which is hard because it is really hard not to die whilst getting them and kill Razorbead's Robot without being killed by his unavoidable homing missiles which can kill you with one hit...

I'll try again...

No comments: