Pages

Saturday 13 March 2010

My Nintendo Magnets

Hey guys, I just wanted to show you my Nintendo magnet collection! I received them as a free gift in the monthly ONM (Official Nintendo Magazine), one set in 2007 and one today in 2010, and a couple of seperate magnets from other issues.



2007 Set

(From Left) Sonic, Samus Aran, Ace Attorney, Donkey Kong, Mario, Wario, K.K. Rider, Toon Link.

2010 Set

(Right Side) Mario Galaxy 2 Magnets: Stars, Mario, Toad, Planets, Coin.

Other Magnets

The Legend Of Zelda: Spirit Tracks DS - Magnetic Photo Frame

Wii Console and Wii Remote

DS With Mario Kart Playing

-------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed reading this and looking at my magnets!
All of these magnets are free gifts from ONM (Official Nintendo Magazine).

- Oli

No comments: